The user must ensure the safety of their own login and password, and bear all risks associated with the transfer of login and password to third parties. Game values that were lost through the fault of the player can not be recovered.
Questions and complaints concerning the Laws of the Game as a whole, as well as the severity of punishment and justice, you should contact the Administrator in the forum via Support Ticket.
Sanctions for offenders can be temporary ban, permanent ban, account data rollback, or even account deletion. The punishment will be adjusted to severity of the case.
1. Communication (in any form)
1.1. In general chat or any other chat channels, you are prohibited to use insults, slander, brutality, provocation, threat to life, health, blackmail, profanity (including veiled form).
1.2. You are prohibited to spread propaganda of violence, cruelty, suicide, drugs, discrimination on any grounds (political, religious, national, racial, etc.), And any other actions that may adversely affect the human psyche or violate the International Law.
1.3. You are prohibited to spread in public discussion about actions of Administration of the server, spreading false information about the server and Administration server as a whole, as well as the messages in any way denigrating the Administration server and the server as a whole.
If you are faced with a violation of one of the listed items, do not enter into a discussion with the offender and do not respond to his communications. Instead, write a complaint via Support Ticket, attaching a screenshot confirming the violation.
Paragraph 1.1 does not apply to personal messages, posts in party chat or guild chat. You can block private messages using this command: "/ex
2. Unacceptable behavior
2.1. It is forbidden to disseminate any information on behalf of the Administration, or impersonating a representative of the Administration.
2.2. It is forbidden the use of incorrect (in particular, offensive, provocative, containing profanity) character names, guild names, party, game shops, etc.
2.3. It is prohibited to spread campaign and advertising of other RO servers in-game.
2.4. It is forbidden to post information, as well as to make the purchase, sale or exchange of game items, coupons, Zeny, characters, accounts for real currency or its virtual counterparts.
3. Gaming interaction
3.1. It is forbidden to interfere in the work of the Administration (through the provision of false information, misleading, fake screenshots or video, spam / flood in private message, and so on).
3.2. It is forbidden to interfere with other players (for example, to block ranged attacks using Pneuma, blocks the movement of other players using Ice Wall, spamming spells in public places excessively, etc.).
3.3. Prohibited to do malicious killsteal (monster killing when the specified monster is in a fight with another player).
3.4. It is forbidden to misuse the skill Warp Portal at any point of occurrence of other players.
3.5. It is forbidden to use the Dead Branch or other monster summoning items at a distance of less than 10 cells from other players. Yellow: Ban 1 day. Red: Ban 7 days.
Paragraph 3.2, 3.3, 3.5 does not apply in battle against the boss or mini-boss monsters, as well as the unique mini-bosses such as Angeling, Deviling, Ghostring, ArchAngeling and Valkyrie.
To obtain an objective picture of what is happening, when applying an abuse on locations Somatology Laboratory (lhz_dun03) and Ruins of Juperos (juperos_01), you have to provide a proof using continuous videos without interruption of no less than 10 minutes.
When in battle with the player are more than 6-8 monsters, it is permissible to kill the excess monsters (2-3 extra monster in the pack).
4. Using the game of errors (bugs, exploits), automation of gameplay
4.1. It is forbidden to use any errors (bugs, exploits, backdoors, etc) in the game.
4.2. It is forbidden to post information about the programs that automate gameplay or otherwise allow to obtain an unfair advantages, interfering with the game mechanics (bots, macros, item duplicators, and so on). As well as any client modifications, except those that have been allowed by the Administration.
4.3. It is forbidden to receive and / or storage of illegal duplicated items, fraud (obtaining goods by fraud game, etc), as well as the receipt and / or storage of items.
4.4. It is prohibited to do unauthorized access to someone else's game account.
4.5. It is prohibited to share access of your game account to someone else. We will not be responsible of any results that may happen.
Approved modifications to the client
At the moment, we only allow the client to use the RCX. Any other modifications will fall under the rules of Paragraph 4.2
Rules for submitting a Support Ticket
1. When making a Support Ticket, you should provide us screenshots/videos, that clearly demonstrating the violation of the rules of the game. The controversial and non-obvious cases may require continuous video proof without interruption with duration of around 10 minutes. Videos must be recorded in good quality (that was clearly evident the nickname of the offender) and uploaded to YouTube.
2. The text of the proposal, as well as screenshots or video must have the offending nickname visible.
3. To confirm a Kill Steal (Paragraph 3.3), it's necessary to make a series of screenshots or make a video, which clearly shows what you (or your group) first began to attack the monster. Complaints about violations of the rules on Paragraph 3.2 and 3.3 are taken only from the leader of the party, if you are in a party. Take a screenshot/video with unwrapped party list (alt + Z).
4. Screenshots must be made by pressing the button «Print Screen». Screenshots made by third-party applications will not be accepted; change the name, size or the file format, as well as in any way cut or image edit is forbidden.
5. The screenshot must be attached to the message by using the "Upload file" button; applications with screenshots, images placed on external image hosting will not be accepted. Screenshots whose meaning lies in the phrase of players must be made with a fully unfolded chat.
6. Support Ticket with screenshots made more than 3 days ago (counting from the date of application) will not be accepted.
7. The complaint must be submitted by the person in respect of which rules have been violated. Complaints from other persons will be ignored.
8. Support Ticket that are not confirmed by evidence, will be ignored.
9. When you reported something via Support Ticket, any screenshots or video that was taken by third party applications will be ignored.
10. It is also prohibited to spread such screenshots or videos to public in the forum. Their authors will be issued a warning and for subsequent use will be punished according to Paragraph 4.2
The penalty for violations listed in the Paragraph 4, does not apply when you are, in fact, did not use the error and immediately reported it the Administration. If you are unsure whether or not found error/bug, or is it just a feature of the game, you need to go to the Administration to ask for an explanation.
Repeated violation of any of the paragraphs of the rules will inevitably lead to a lifetime ban of your game account!
About trolls and toxic players!
We have a separate paragraph identified certain types of players who intentionally create problems for the server.
What kind of problems?
Everything is simple - provocations, trolling, creating false information and spreading it, destroying positive atmosphere on the server.
The creation of the situation on the server and the general mood of the players and the administration that everything is very bad, although, in fact, everything is not so.
Various creation of discussions that significantly affect the server, which create dramas, and whole conflicts, and so on.
Examples of messages players who want to create a provocation on the server:"This p2w server, simple players here will not be able to play without spending $$$ on the server."
Let's take a look at this example, why the players who will write this will get a ban.
- Is the message true? No, it's not. Because it is not, and there is information about where to get the necessary items, and so on.
- The statement cannot be partially true, or false (particularly pregnant). It can be either true or false.
- Players will begin to challenge this, the administration will also begin a big discussion that could have been avoided simply by reading the information on the forum by the real player, but not troll. Troll just need this discussion to escalate it to real problems.
- There will necessarily be those players who do not agree with the administration for any reason, and together the proposals on the forum will begin to add fuel to the fire of the discussion, which was created intentionally for this purpose by a toxic player.
- Everyone now turns to talk how bad the server, how bad administration, how bad everything and let's move from here.
- Or, toxic players will start to continue provocations throwing in false allegations to destabilize the mood of the community as much as possible, and show the project as much as possible from the bad side.
- Trolls will try to do it as carefully as possible and without insults, but this will cause a storm of indignation. Storm of problems, and it will hit the server very much. Positive atmosphere - destroyed, turned big drama and messages what is just not needed for everyone. Everyone wish to enjoy.
- Normal player if something does not like - going to another project, and not staying and proving that everything is bad. People who stay and proving that everything is bad - usually do it for destroying projects.
- GM's spending a lot of their efforts to make their server as better is it possible, without sleep, with a lot of stress, with a lot of investing real their money for projects, etc. And they got hurt when someone not criticise the project, but starting trolling. It's painful point for GM's and administration.
An even easier example to understand:
Try to talk with a person about his skin color, or his scat, or about his financial situation, and so on, ask questions, speak negatively about him, or put him in a position where he will lose his reputation and start worrying about himself, that he is not like someone else, or even worst. It's the same. Everyone has pain points. GM's have it too. Community too. Do not touch this pain points!
How detect Toxic player or troll or foreign server admin:
More information about toxic players and trolls what they do, how to detect them and what to do with them you can read here:
Therefore, against them, we have a specific set of rules, which is as flexible as possible, just against slippery trolls.
- Don't be a jerk.
- Don't spam / flood / violate server/game rules.
- Don't post NSFW content
- Don't violate any official Laws.
- #main for inter-server communication, so respect others who will see your great ideas.
- Administrators do not responsible for content posted here.
- Banned trolling in any form. And we will not play your games with the creation of any drama or reacting to your trolling on this server. We will just ban you and will move forward.
- No need to teach us and talk about our rules, or about how bad the server. If you do not like something on the server - create a ticket, and let us personally discuss with you details what you want to understand. If you did it and were refused - no need to put pressure on anyone by repeating how bad the server - just find another project for yourself, we will not urge or prove anything to you, we will simply just ban you here because it will be accepted an act of trolling.
- Do not need to talk about freedom of speech for everyone, it does not apply to players who deliberately create provocations and are engaged in trolling. Such players simply go to the ban list.
- We will not formally prove with you what specific rule has been violated, and "playing games with clarification of circumstances", if you are a violator and create problems on the server, or do problems to the community or the administration, you will be banned. You can manipulate this thesis as much as you want, we will never block anyone for nothing, but we do not tolerate provocateurs and trolls.
- "The server is p2w", "fake online", "bad gms", "not friendly gms", "bad community", "not friendly community", etc messages declared as trolling and will be punished.
- We reserve all rights to protect our project from attacks of creating a bad environment by toxic players (poisoning many players by toxic players) and will apply the necessary measures against such players.
Everything above is very simple.
- We are not small children to play games with you about who is right or wrong.
- If you bring trouble to the project, the players, the administration by your behavior - you will definitely be blocked.
- Therefore, behave yourself, and do not create provocations/trolling and try to avoid them, respect each other, write suggestions, bug reports. just have fun, and let others have fun in the game too.
- No need to try to wriggle out and say that you supposedly want to make the server better, we do not believe such messages.
- We have a lot of experience in administering game servers, and all the trolls also say that they just want something better or "just help". This is a lie. It's entry point to start big drama or turn all things to chaos.
- If you experience any problem - write to us personally about it, we will discuss it with you, and will help solve it.
- If you need something extra from the server - write to us, let's discuss with you this, why it is needed, and whether we should implement it, or we better not do it. (For example some feature, some more suggestions etc).
Our mission is to give players fun in the game, and from the community of other good players. We do everything for this. We are not patient and will not tolerate any violations of our peace, we will not tolerate provocations against our server and we will regard this as an attack against the project.
We will achieve that the players were in an atmosphere of friendly and good players, and not trolls, the purpose of which is to destroy, and to watch how the people turn into as toxic and evil as they are.
If you're troll, or toxic player - just leave our project, or we will help you to do that with ban.