In Progress Change WOE FE Castle

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Bugreports' started by Solar, Oct 13, 2019 at 4:20 AM.

1. Solar

Solar no u

Wuerzburg is too much of an RNG map. The defending guild already has an advantage setting up a pre-cast, and RNG of getting inside the emp room makes it worse.

There are times that the attacking guild would like to go together but it’s so hard when you want to clamp up the middle portal but gets sent directly to the emp room.

I’ve seen solo High Wizards and Snipers go in emp room directly and I can only picture what’s on their mind when they immediately see the amount of flaming rocks and molotovs on their face as they hoped to go up the elevated portal to create a coordinated attack.

I really suggest change it to a classic one like Kriemhild. Brings back a lot of memories and it’s more balanced than the current one.

2. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki "No" means "no", mothafucka!

No.

Wuerzburg is fine.

3. +1 it a really hard advantage specially when u see that people that actually play woe is not much.

4. Gaddem

Gaddem New Member

I agree to change castle. It favours too much the defensive side on such server

5. SWAMP GOBLIN

SWAMP GOBLIN Member

I agree. Defending guilds do not need any more of an advantage than they already have on smaller servers.