Reject Enrich refine NPC

Discussion in 'Discussions and Questions' started by High Valkirye, Apr 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. High Valkirye

High Valkirye Member

Pls change the NPC to refine thing in your bag instead of refine thing you curently equip.

2. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

Do you mean, that you have for example 5 the same knifes + 1 knife equipped on you, and when you refine this one knife equipped on you, you refine some other item in the inventory instead of your knife equipped on you?

3. High Valkirye

High Valkirye Member

For example i am on WS and i want to refine a staff but i cant equip it so i cant refine it with the NPC. Ofcourse i can make a HW on that acc but it requiem quite some time and I alrdy have another HW on another acc so i dont want to make and leech another HW to trans just to refine a weapon.
    Because enriched ores arent tradeable and the best way to buy them is buy them in enriched ore box to save some CP,so i have 10 enriched oridecon now but cant use them all to refine weapon for other chars.

4. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

What if enriched ores will be tradable, will it solve your problem?

5. High Valkirye

High Valkirye Member

that will do

6. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

I did checked, and everything looks like Enriched ores are tradable for some time for sure (you can trade them).
    You can't place them to guild storage, or to a cart, but you can trade them. Can you please try

7. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

About the suggestion, we can't implement this.
    This is technically impossible and not needed. It breaks also mechanics too.
    What about Enriched items, they are tradable for a long time.