Answered Increase Homunculus Intimacy

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Bugreports' started by Bravean, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Bravean

Bravean New Member

Greetings, recently I decided to make a creator for fun and I wonder if the amount of loyalty that goes up when fed could be increased or if the server has some method to maximize homunculus loyalty.

The question is because I consider that maximizing a homunculus is too slow for the server rate.
    For example: the homunculus increases 3 points if it feeds in a hungry state (15-25) and increases 10 hunger points equivalent to 10 minutes. So in 1 hour the homunculus would only rise 18 points.
    To raise the homunculus to 900+ points, a minimum of 50 hours is required; and so that when reborn we will take 50+ hours again.

And I understand that some might say that it is not much time, but taking into account that it is a mid-rate I think it is too slow.

Barbe likes this.
  2. Barbe

Barbe Member

I agree with him in every respect​

3. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

Hi @Bravean as far as I remember, we already since the beginning have increased rates for pets and homunculus.
    As far as I remember you can check it via @hominfo or @petinfo.

What about your suggestion, I can't understand yet, what time you expect to spend from making a new homunculus to feed it to be loyal with Evo?

4. Bravean

Bravean New Member

Greetings @Lucky, I know that there is currently an increase, if I am correct it is 5x.

What I propose is that at least this increase is doubled. (if it triples much better xD)

Having the 10x, you can upload a homunculus to evo and with 900 loyalty points playing 4 hours a day for 2 weeks.

Given that a reborn character can be 99/70 in a few hours, I consider that climbing to a homunculus should not be as slow as it is now.

Mark likes this.