Solved Jungle Madragora??

Discussion in 'Discussions and Questions' started by Pyre, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyre

Pyre Well-Known Member

Can I get a confirmation that this mob is not bugged somehow?? D:

I killed over 600 of those now, and nothing dropped. Here's the @mi for it:
    upload_2019-9-19_1-26-31.png

I have already mentioned this one in the ticket, but could you take a look at it separely, Lucky? The reason I find it super weird is that its drop rates not only are impossible for x50, but also, when I try to root it, it doesn't work... so I'm thinking it might be getting treated like a boss monster?? o_O

(I know I killed over 600 cause I'm still getting Dex+5 salads from it with the Champion's Lunakaligo LOL)

2. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

The changes related to the monster not yet applied to the live server. I'm still waiting for the final 3rd part of the big update after which we will restart the game-server. (ETA: ASAP).

3. Pyre

Pyre Well-Known Member

Can you just test if the mob is actually dropping something? I don't know, maybe spawning them 100 by 100 and killing all of them with GM powers until something drops? xD

I'm a bit tired of warping portals over and over, but if it IS dropping stuff, I'll keep doing warps until I get the cloak!

4. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

Please check your support ticket related to Dorams.
    tl;tr: hp, def, mdef, exp, and other suggestions related to dorams - implemented and fixed in the next update.

Pyre likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.