Solved New or additional WoEs on the server with different time.

Discussion in 'Discussions and Questions' started by Lucky, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

We can organize a WoE at any time on the server if you live in a different time zone than other players and you are not happy with the current state of affairs.

Requirements:
    Your guild size >= 10 players
    At Least 2 guilds will join WoE at a time what you wish.
    To castle drop will be applied a rule with median online explained in this topic: 26 January 2019 - Update #3

2. Misery

Misery New Member

Hi I will keep in touch with you about this when my members are here, we are from SEA and the sunday WoE time us 5:00 a.m - 6:00 a.m.

3. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

Tell me what time do you prefer, and day. We can make it too.

4. Ernie

Ernie Well-Known Member

If you add more WoE with different time zones your gonna divide the guilds and the WoE are gonna be empty, 1 WoE per day its ok just try to make it a time ppl can join , time wont be perfect to anyone but ppl will just have to make the sacrifice.
    Its not like we have 5 guilds WoEing -_-

Anhell likes this.
  5. xSovietic

xSovietic Member

1 WoE per day is absurd… I think it would be better 1 Wednesday, 1 Friday and 1 Saturday/Sunday.

6. Ernie

Ernie Well-Known Member

For Wednesday and Friday you can add King of Emoerium , semi woe fun fot 10 mnts seme good rewards no guild organization just fun, the guilds here are just old ppl that have been playing Ro for years on week they got jobs and real life things. Weekends are the best for WoE since we get to have more free time. If you add all those days for WoE the guild just gonna choose 1 day each and no one its gonna fight. Dunno if you notice but theres just on;y 1 guild doing WoE, and it=s only 2 WOEs a week, imagine all those days, unless you talking about those 3 men guilds lol....

7. xSovietic

xSovietic Member

Yea, to be honest, agree with you.

Ernie likes this.
  8. rrtr

rrtr Active Member

I've never seen this system. It sounds like a good idea.
    There are a guild called KINGS, one guy from there told me that theyre farming hard to play woe xD

9. Ernie

Ernie Well-Known Member

it is a good idea , i used to play it on another server , was actually fun.

And about KINGS... yeah

[​IMG]

10. kiwi

kiwi Active Member

Why not make SE 2hrs like its supposed to be and change it to a more suitable time for everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.