Reject Pet Intimacy

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Bugreports' started by Lahkesis, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Lahkesis

Lahkesis Active Member

Hello

I have a loyal pet today and I did not notice it went to cordial after I died too many times. I thought it is official that once the pet reached Loyal Intimacy, it won't be deducted when the owner died. I was shocked today that it is not loyal anymore. Can I suggest to take off the Intimacy penalty please once Loyal?

Thank you

2. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

Information about the pets can be found there: Cute Pet System - iRO Wiki
    [​IMG]

We have 100% official behavior for pets related to intimacy decrease when owners dies.
    Only one custom part related to pets: feeding will increase intimacy in 5x more than on official server.
    (for making easier pets loyal).

3. Lahkesis

Lahkesis Active Member

Yes I know lucky, what I am suggesting is to take off that penalty for every death? Can we do that please?

So that everyone can have at peace and make use of their available stats given when loyal? There will be more pets around the place, everyone would love it.

4. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

Hmm, questionable suggestion, let me figure out the pros and cons, and then I will post the answer.

5. Lahkesis

Lahkesis Active Member

PROS: more pets around!! valuable pets that give specific, important statuses will be applied to each and every job that plays around this server. It will be great to watch people with pets around. /ok/fsh/??

P.S. Looking forward to your reply soon @Lucky

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  6. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

in the new update, you will see more pets around (new pets).