Plans for the next update

Discussion in 'News' started by Lucky, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

The next week we will try to prepare a new update.
    We do not know yet when it will be fully ready, but we will try our best to release it on Saturday or Sunday.

2. Silpois

Silpois Well-Known Member

Amazing. thank you for all your hard work with this. The server is already starting to be pretty solid. We need to bring more users in

3. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

Because in this update we will fix some systems and features which took a lot of time, we must postpone the release of this update for a while, which is not yet determined but will be applied soon.

4. Username

Username New Member

new in this game... i like it so far. the best pre renewal 99/70 for me and i plan to stay long term. there are a few solid, active players already so i am looking forward for the growth of this server! getting players in would be nice, very common way was vote for points so the server gets noticed. but who knows? haha. thanks for your work! also, do a x2 or x3 on donation points once in a while and let me know when! <3

Lucky likes this.
  5. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

Monday morning will be released the update. Right now I just arrived in a place with stable internet and everything else and will finish it asap. Sorry for the delay.

Akasha likes this.