Questions about the server from a prospecting player

Discussion in 'Discussions and Questions' started by skyhound, Jan 7, 2020.

1. skyhound

skyhound New Member

First of all, Hi! im an old school rag player who fell in love with a certain server that no longer exists(WoonRO), since then, i've been on the look out for servers that may fill that void.

however, i do have some questions about this server and would be glad if someone could fill me in.

1)i saw that there's a resetter and a buff npc, what's the cost for resetting the stats and skills, and which buffs does the npc give(also is it a paid npc, or is a free use buff?)

2)second, im more of a farmer player, who loves hunting mobs, coming up with strategies and builds for specific critters(hence why im interested in how much it costs to reset skills), but most servers limits or out right negates entrance to the guild dungeons, how is it in this server? do i need to join the guild owning it? and are they allowed?

3)finally, am i allowed to use multiple accounts at the same time? i dont do double loggins for hunting, but being used to keep a slave sage/linker at the city for buffs(specially when i go sader), i really need to know, as i dont want to break rules like that.

sorry for that wall of text, but im really interested in this server as it fits what im looking for.

2. Leaf

Leaf Member

Hey,

1- each reset is 5.000 Zeny for Stats/Skills; 9.000 Zeny if you want to reset both. The buff npc heals you and casts Blessing and Increase Agility lasting 10 minutes.
    2- Only the guild who holds the castle is able to enter the guild dungeon. Since we only have 2 open castles in Yuno and Payon the rest of the dungeons are not accessible for anyone.
    3- You can use 4 clients at the same time.

3. skyhound

skyhound New Member

i see, still, the fact guild dungeons are this limited, is a pretty big deal breaker for me. since there are many fun equips that are only possible to find in them.

thanks for answering my questions.