Solved Warp to Guild Dungeon

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Bugreports' started by Akasha, Sep 16, 2019.

There should be warpe to guild dungeons?

Poll closed Sep 30, 2019.
  1. Yeah!

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akasha

Akasha Member

Is there any reason why there is no warp for GD?
    I think it would be better with. Obviously this is only for guilds who have access to their castle dungeon.

What do you think?

2. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

Hi Akasha, I apologize, but we had earlier some discussion about this feature (a long time ago), and we made some decisions (correct one) why we can't turn this on for everyone. There is a reason behind this to keep guild dungeon for guilds who own the castle, not for everyone else. If someone from a castle owner wants you to enter the dungeon, they simply can invite you into the guild.

3. Pyre

Pyre Active Member

I guess he didn't manage to explain exactly what he meant, Lucky.

He wanted to know if it was possible to have the option to NPC warp to guild dungeon, but not for everyone, just for guild members that own a castle, just to make it easier to enter the dungeon without having to go to the castle, talk to NPCs, etc. Just an easier access, but not for all players.

Akasha likes this.
  4. Lahkesis

Lahkesis Active Member

I would be very happy to have this guild dungeon, I can hunt am mut's and leib olmai's :boku002::boku023:

5. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

Hmmm, thx!!!
    :foxfriend:

Akasha and Pyre like this.
  6. Akasha

Akasha Member

YEAH, that exactly what i mean. Sorry my bad english, im still learning it.

7. Melieve

Melieve The Hunter on Demand

Yes! I see no reason to havn't warp to GD's.
    +1

Akasha likes this.
  8. Lucky

Lucky Administrator

Done in the next update. Not in warper, but added separate NPC who will help you warp to an NPC which will authorize or not authorize you to enter guild dungeon. (only for castle owners). The NPC can be found in Prontera.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.